Sunday 29 December 2013

Christmas Nail Polish Party!

This year, my husband (aka Mr. Fab) and I decided to throw a Christmas nail polish party for our three amazing nieces.


On Christmas Eve day, Mr. Fab and I surprised the girls with one of their Christmas presents: a box filled with over 25 nail polishes, nail art tools and more. I had such a great time putting this gift together, and Mr. Fab was incredibly patient and thoughtful picking out items with me. The afternoon was a blast, with all of us joining in. By all of us, I mean: Mr. Fab, my mom-in-law and even my brother-in-law- who got roped/cajoled into having 2 nails done. 


Ta-dah! Check out Mr. Fab's thumb, he is very proud of it.
A huge, huge thank you to my brother-in-law for being such a great sport and okaying the event; to my wonderful mom-in-law for letting us take over her kitchen and for acting as Nail Polish Remover First Aid Attendant (NPRFAA); to Mr. Fab for his Leibovitz-esque camera work; and to my nieces, who I adore. Much love to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment