Sunday 5 January 2014

Nails: KBShimmer Maybe Navy & Wicked Polish Prowling




Nail polishes used (L-R):  
KBShimmer Maybe Navy 
Wicked Polish Prowling






KBShimmer polishes are consistently lovely; I liked by how rich and buttery this polish was, lots of gorgeous shimmer. I used two coats here.

The Wicked Polish shade: very cool, lots of glitter- sadly, though, the star-shaped glitters in the bottle did not make it onto my nails. Prowling was definitely more sheer than I had anticipated- you can tell from the photos that it looks jelly-like. It was slightly tricky for me to work with, it wanted to clump a bit on the nail, rather than spread out evenly. I think that the next time I use this shade, I will layer over a coordinating blue. Also: Prowling is a glow in the dark shade- this totally escaped me!! One of the reasons I bought it was for this, and hello, I forgot. But these pictures from other beauty bloggers on Harlow & Co. should suffice. 

Products purchased: Harlow & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment