Saturday 11 January 2014

Nails: Featuring Formula X for Sephora in Atom + Eve



Nail polishes used (L-R):
Formula X for Sephora in Atom + Eve
LAQA&Co. Nail Polish in Greedy Guts
Lac Attack in Felix Felicis









Two coats of Atom + Eve; I absolutely love, love this rich shimmery red (Mr. Fab actually picked and surprised me with this polish! I have a pretty cool husband). My photos and light angles don't do the polish justice, I'm afraid. (Learning, learning, learning as I go on this makeup adventure!).

One coat of Greedy Guts, a nice smooth red; probably should have used two for a darker and richer colour. I used two coats of Felix Felicis, a Harry Potter-inspired gold glitter topper I adore; I should have used just one of this one as two kind of overwhelmed the nail.

Polishes purchased: Felix Felicis from Harlow & Co; Greedy Guts was an item in a recent monthly Wantable subscription; Atom + Eve was a gift from Mr. Fab from Sephora.

1 comment:

  1. Now an afternoon, schooling has modified its manner in assessment of antique generation’s manner of training. New often updated blogs and net websites let you undertake a one-of-a-kind manner to research in another way. nagellack günstig kaufen

    ReplyDelete